Peruvian Chair & Tunnel
Peruvian Express Chairlift transports sightseers over 2,400 vertical feet. Stunning views and close-up wildlife sightings are plentiful on this 16-minute ride. A casual walk through the 600-foot long tunnel provides access to Mineral Basin where wildflowers and hiking await.
Tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. There is a hike on the jeep trail between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian Express.
Minimum height requirement to ride the Peruvian Chairlift is 42 inches.
All-Day Activities Pass Pricing:
- Closed for maintenance through September 2
- Weekends and Labor Day: 12pm-5pm through October 9
- One Ride (Adult) - Mon-Fri: $20, Sat-Sun: $24
- All-Day (Adult) - Mon-Fri: $26, Sat-Sun: $26
- One Ride (7-16 and 65+) - Mon-Fri: $17, Sat-Sun: $20
- All-Day (7-16 and 65+) - Mon-Fri: $19, Sat-Sun: $21
- Accompanied Child (6 and under) - FREE (ticket required)
- Family Pass (2 adults & up to 4 kids) - Mon-Fri: $72, Sat-Sun: $76
- Family Pass All-Day (2 adults & up to 4 kids) - Mon-Fri: $90, Sat-Sun: $94
- Unlimited Summer Tram Pass - $99
Ticket Office: (801) 933-2222 firstname.lastname@example.org<
Group Pricing (15 minimum): (801) 933-2222 email@example.com
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.