Peruvian Chair & Tunnel
Peruvian Express Chairlift transports sightseers over 2,400 vertical feet from near the Snowbird Center towards HIdden Peak. stunning views and close-up wildlife sightings are plentiful on this 16-minute ride through Peruvian Gulch.
The entrance to the first tunnel of its kind in North America becons at the top of the Peruvian Express chairlift. A casual walk through the 600-foot long tunnel provides access to Mineral Basin where wildflowers, hiking, and horeseback rides* await.
Tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. There is a hike on the jeep trail between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian Express.
Opens June 14, conditions permitting
- One Ride (Adult) - $17
- All-Day (Adult) - $23
- One Ride (7-16 and 65+) - $15
- All-Day (7-16 and 65+) - $19
- Accompanied Child (6 and under) FREE (ticket required)
- Family Pass (2 adults & up to 4 kids) $66
- Family Pass All-Day (2 adults & up to 4 kids) $80
- All-Day Activities Pass (under 42" tall) - $32
- All-Day Activities Pass PLUS (under 42" tall) - $42
- All-Day Activities Pass (over 42" tall) - $42
- All-Day Activities Pass PLUS (over 42" tall) - $52
Group Pricing (15 minimum): Contact Snowbird Ski, Tour & Travel at (801) 947-8233
* All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.