The Snowbird Mountain Coaster is 3,120 feet of twists, turns, screams and shouts. Passengers (up to 2 people per cart) board the Mountain Coaster near the base of the Peruvian chairlift outside the Snowbird Center and are pulled to the top of the track then gravity takes over. Firmly secured to the track, the cart's speed is controlled by the driver.
All-Day Activities Adult Pass
- $49 per person BUY ONLINE & SAVE
- Age 13 and older, over 42" tall
- Includes Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Mountain Flyer, Vertical Drop, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Aerial Tram and Peruvian Chairlift.
All-Day Activities Child Pass
- $36 per person BUY ONLINE & SAVE
- Age 7-12, under 42" tall
- Includes Kid's Inflatables, Alpine Slide, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Vertical Drop, Mountain Coaster lap rider and Aerial Tram. Can include Ropes Course if the under 42" child is accompanied by a 48"+ climber and the safety harness fits correctly. Excludes Mountain Flyer and Peruvian Chairlift.
- Weekdays: 11 am - 8 pm
- Weekends & Holidays: 10 am - 8 pm
- For the latest status check our Mountain Report
- Adult/Child One Ride: $20
- Passenger One Ride: $9
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.