Aerial Tram Rides
First opened in 1971, Snowbird's Aerial Tram whisks passengers along a 1.6 mile cable and up 2900 vertical feet during the 10 minute trip to the top of Hidden Peak. The round trip can be done in 40 minutes, including about 20 minutes of sightseeing on Hidden Peak, but guests may spend as long as they wish. The Tram and the Hidden Peak Terminal are handicap accessible.
In the summer, tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. This requires a hike on jeep trails between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian Express.
All-Day Activities Pass Pricing:
11 am - 8 pm, daily
- One Ride (Adult) - $17
- All-Day (Adult) - $23
- One Ride (7-16 and 65+) - $15
- All-Day (7-16 and 65+) - $19
- Accompanied Child (6 and under) - FREE (ticket required)
- Family Pass (2 adults & up to 4 kids) - $66
- Family Pass All-Day (2 adults & up to 4 kids) - $80
- Unlimited Summer Tram Pass - $80
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.