Join us for a new adventure each day in the beautiful outdoor setting of Little Cottonwood Canyon. We explore the canyon environment through nature hikes, science experiments and other creative activities. Camp Snowbird is open for kids ages 4-12 years. Download the Camp Snowbird Brochure (pdf).
Mondays: Science Day
Tuesdays: Hiking Day
Wednesdays: Sport Day
Thursdays: Team Building Day
Fridays: Arts and Crafts Day
Register by email at email@example.com or call (801)-933-2256.
The Cliff Lodge, Level 1
Phone: (801) 933-2256, in-house ext. 5026
Fax: (801) 933-2119
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
June 9 - Aug. 22, 2014 (closed July 4 and July 24)
Individual and First Child Rates
Full Day - $63
3 Days - $171
5 Days - $270
10 Days - $460
Same Family, Second Child Rates
Full Day - $53
3 Days - $149
5 Days - $232
10 Days - $425
*All children must pre-register. A one-time registration fee is required. Days must be reserved in advance or a $50 drop-in fee may be charged.
UTA bus transportation available from the Park & Ride at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. The bus picks up the kids at the mouth of the canyon at 7:30 a.m. and drops off at 5:25 p.m. Late pickups will be charged accordingly.
- All children must be potty trained.
- No open toed shoes and no heels!
- No electronic devices allowed at camp (CDs, MP3 players, Game boys, etc…).
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your child cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day due to physical exertion and altitude!
- Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
In-Room Evening Babysitting
$22/hr + $2/hr per child
For guests staying overnight in one of Snowbird’s lodges. Babysitting requires a three-hour minimum and has a maximum of four children per babysitter. 48 hour advance reservation is required.