Camp Snowbird Policies
- Advance reservations and payment in full is required for all programs to guarantee availability.
- Same day registrations will be only on a space available basis and will incur a $25 additional charge.
- Please be advised that the minimum number of children per group will be 4. On any given day, age groups may be mixed to facilitate this number. If we do not achieve the minimum number of children, we may adjust activities or schedules accordingly.
- Late pick up will incur up to a $50 additional fee.
- We do not issue refunds due to weather conditions, or for children who are unwilling to participate or become ill after being in our care for more than 1 hour.
- Cancellation of Camps or Clinics are required a minimum of 7 days in advance and is subject to a $25 processing fee. Cancellations within 7 days are non-refundable.
- There are no make-ups, refunds or adjustments for missed days during a scheduled session.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance and are subject to staff availability.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance and are subject to a $25 processing fee. Cancellations within 48 hours are non-refundable.
- If guest arrives back to room more than 15 minutes late, they will be charged for an extra hour of service.