Bring your team on a powder day.
Snowbird offers the best combination of easy accessibility, ski-in/ski-out convenience and first-class hospitality for your next company event on the slopes. Our group ski event packages offer a hospitality room for the day at Snowbird Center just steps from the Tram, discounted lift tickets, choice of meal service and optional extras such as group ski lessons, meeting presentation package, hot beverage station, or hosted/cash bar set up.
Not a skier? Not a problem. Non-skiers can enjoy scenic Tram rides, The Cliff Spa, beginner ski/snowboard lessons, guided snowshoeing and snowmobile tours.
Winter 2018-19 Inclusive Package Prices
- Off-Peak (Blue Dates): $100 per person ($93 for 100+ guests)
- Peak (Green Dates): $117 per person ($108 for 100+ guests)
- Served with Fresh Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Selection of Chilled Juices
- Sliced Seasonal Fruit
- Farm-Fresh Scrambled Eggs with Cream Cheese and Chives
- Applewood-Smoked Bacon and Maple Baked Link Sausage
- House-made Crispy Potatoes with Onions and Peppers
- Brioche French Toast with Maple-flavored Syrup
- Freshly Baked Breakfast Pastries and Croissants with Butter and Preserves
- Rates include taxes and gratuity.
- Off-Peak Rates (blue dates) apply any date prior to December 24, 2018 or after March 26, 2019 and all Mondays - Fridays between January 2 - March 22, 2019 except January 21 and February 18.
- Peak Rates (green dates) apply on weekends and holidays between December 24, 2018 - March 26, 2019.
- Menu additions and changes are possible with additional charges. Service is all-you-can-eat and served for 90 minutes for breakfast and lunch, 1-hour for après reception (2-hour bar service).