- Cliff Club owners, RCI Exchange owners and their guests 16 years and older with proper identification have complimentary Cliff Spa access during their ownership stay.
- Seven Summits members have a complimentary Cliff Spa membership .
- Anyone receiving a treatment has a complimentary Cliff Spa membership for that day.
Hotel guests younger than 16 years can enjoy the Cliff Lodge’s complimentary heated outdoor pool and 3 hot tubs on the 3rd floor.
Please note: The Cliff Spa is getting a facelift. The 9th floor facilities (treatment rooms, eucalyptus steam room, locker rooms and salon) are now open and the pool is expected to re-open late summer. A special access rate of $10 will be in effect, as the pool will still be closed for construction.The pool is expected to re-open late summer.
- It is best to book your spa services in advance.
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability.
- Make reservations by calling Snowbird ext. 5900 or (801) 933-2225.
- Services can be conveniently billed to your lodging room or major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express or Discover).
4 hour Cancellation and Changes Policy
- Because we schedule and reserve our technicians and facility just for your appointment, we strictly adhere to our treatment cancellation policy:
- Treatments cancelled within 4 hours will be billed at 50% of the treatment price. Any changes made to treatments on the day of the scheduled appointment time are subject to a $20 charge.
To ensure that you and those around you enjoy all the benefits of the Cliff Spa, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
Arrive 30 Minutes Early
- Arriving late is a breach of spa etiquette and will cost you precious minutes of your spa treatment. For treatments your therapist will greet you in the waiting area at the scheduled start time. The treatment will end on time, regardless of how late you started, so the next guest is not delayed.
Respect Other Guests
- The spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect the other guests’ right to privacy and quiet. We ask that you leave all cell phones, radios, computers and pagers outside the spa. If you must have these items with you, please leave audible ringers in the off-setting and avoid phone conversations in our solarium and quiet areas.
State of Health
- Some spa treatments are not recommended for those experiencing any of the following; severe altitude adjustment symptoms, physical injury, recent surgery or ongoing medical treatment, pregnancy, high blood pressure, the influence of alcohol or drugs or sensitivity to heat.
- To help us optimize your spa experience, and for your safety, we ask that you inform the spa coordinator when booking your treatment, and your therapist before your treatment, of any special health considerations you may have.
- There is no smoking or alcohol permitted anywhere at The Cliff Spa. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.