Grand Oktoberfest Weekend
Cheers to Snowbird's Oktoberfest.
It’s more than just bending elbows. Oktoberfest is weeks of fun for the whole family, featuring activities, live music, traditional Bavarian fare, over 50 varieties of beer and an array of local vendors. This highly-anticipated festival begins August 12 and lasts through October 15, 2023, taking place every Saturday and Sunday, along with Labor Day.
Snowbird’s Oktoberfest attracts thousands of visitors each year, making it one of the largest festivals in Utah. Admission to Oktoberfest is free and the event runs from Noon - 6 pm.
Oktoberfest is packed with everything from polka dancing to adrenaline-pumping summer activities. To save time so you can do it all, purchase All-Day Activity Passes and Summer Scenic Tram Ride tickets online then utilize our Pick-Up Boxes to skip the ticket window and get to fun faster. Bonus: You also get the best prices when you purchase online.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment from Noon - 6 pm
- Chickadee Stage from 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns at the top of Hidden Peak at 3 pm
- The Tram Club on Saturdays from 5 - 8 pm
- Parking is limited and fills up quickly. Download the Snowbird App and check the Summer Report for live updates on parking capacity.
- There is a $12 to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Valet parking at the Snowbird Center is available on a first-come, first-served basis for an additional fee.
- The parking structure at Entry 4 will be closed for maintenance through August 2023.
- No pets are allowed up Little Cottonwood Canyon, including at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.