Cancellation and refund details.
If you run into any issues with your reservation booking at Snowbird please reach out to our Central Reservations team as soon as possible and we will work to get your reservation updated. You can reach Central Reservations at 1.800.453.3000 or by email at email@example.com.
Winter Lodging Policy
Reservations are fully refundable 15 days prior to arrival date, cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable but can be rescheduled for a later date in the current season. No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event.
Summer Lodging Policy
Summer reservations requires full payment at the time of booking.
Reservations are fully refundable 2 days prior to arrival date, 1 night non-refundable if canceled within 1 day of arrival date. Reservations can be changed or rescheduled for a future date within the current summer season until the arrival date without penalty. No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event.
Force Majeure Events
A Force Majeure event is defined as a circumstance or occurrence beyond the parties’ control which makes it illegal or impossible for the event to take place, including, without limitation: (i) acts of God, (ii) disasters (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, and earthquake), (iii) war, (iv) riots, (v) terrorist act, (vi) government regulation, (vii) health authorities’ declaration of public health emergencies, epidemic or pandemic, (viii) strikes (ix) curtailment of transportation services, (x) public policies which prohibit participants traveling to or attending the event. The party impacted by a Force Majeure event shall promptly provide notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of a cancellation due to such event.
Travel Insurance Provided by Travel Guard
No matter how hard you try, the weather is one thing you just can't plan for. Every year snowstorms, hurricanes and other unexpected weather events cause travelers to delay, interrupt or even cancel their trips completely. That's why there's Travel Guard - it's what you need to help cover your vacation investment. To learn more, visit travelguard.com.
Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc., and limitations will apply; visit travelguard.com/disclaimer for full disclaimer.
Lodging Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village, Tram and summer activities. Masks are not required when eating, swimming, hiking or inside your hotel room. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Enhance hotel room cleaning with a focus on high-touch surfaces including door handles, kitchen areas, refrigerators, faucets, toilets, remote controls, directories, telephones and alarm clocks.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently in common areas such as fitness centers, swimming pools, hot tubs, elevators, stairwells, restrooms and escalators.
- Sanitize payment systems, pens and front desk area after every guest.
- Remove non-essential items from hotel rooms including magazines, notepads and pens.