COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Summer Dine & Stay
Savor the moment.
Longing for a summer escape in the mountains? Snowbird is your ticket to an alpine getaway. Spend the night and fuel up at one of Snowbird’s various eateries. Sunsets, alpine views and delectable fare are served at Snowbird this summer.
Summer Dine and Stay includes lodging accommodations and one-$50 food and beverage credit per room, per night of stay. Meal credit can be used at any Snowbird-owned restaurant.
- Offer Valid: June 12 - November 30, 2020.
- Rates are per room, per night and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Visit snowbird.com/dining for updated information on restaurant openings and hours of operation.
- Meal credit is non-refundable, non-transferable, cumulative and based on actual nights stayed.
- Rate is commissionable. Restrictions may apply.
- Summer reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 2 days prior to arrival date, 1 night non-refundable if canceled within 1 day of arrival date. Reservations can be changed or rescheduled for a future date within the current summer season until the arrival date without penalty.
No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is defined as a circumstance or occurrence beyond the parties’ control which makes it illegal or impossible for the event to take place, including, without limitation: (i) acts of God, (ii) disasters (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, and earthquake), (iii) war, (iv) riots, (v) terrorist act, (vi) government regulation, (vii) health authorities’ declaration of public health emergencies, epidemic or pandemic, (viii) strikes (ix) curtailment of transportation services, (x) public policies which prohibit participants traveling to or attending the event. The party impacted by a Force Majeure event shall promptly provide notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of a cancellation due to such event.