Maps & Directions
Snowbird Trail & Village Maps
- Winter Trail Map (pdf)
- Summer Activity Map (pdf)
- Summer Trail Map (jpg)
- Oktoberfest Festival Grounds Map (pdf)
- Village Map (pdf)
Directions to Snowbird
To Snowbird from Salt Lake City International Airport
Take I-80 east to I-215 south. Take Exit 6 (6200 South) and go east on 6200 South, toward the mountains. This road will lead you straight to UT-210 and up Little Cottonwood Canyon to Snowbird. Transportation from the Airport directly to Snowbird is available through Canyon Transport.
To Snowbird from Downtown Salt Lake City
Go west on 500 South to I-15 and head south. Exit at I-215 heading east. Get off at Exit 6 (6200 South) and go east on 6200 South, toward the mountains. This road will lead you straight to UT-210 and up Little Cottonwood Canyon to Snowbird.
To Snowbird from Park City and Points East
Take UT-224 west and north to I-80. On I-80, head west toward the Salt Lake Valley. Take Exit 130 to I-215 south. Get off at Exit 6 (6200 South) and go east on 6200 South, toward the mountains. This road will lead you straight to UT-210 and up Little Cottonwood Canyon to Snowbird.
To Snowbird from Points South
Take I-15 north to Exit 295 (9000 South). Turn right onto 9000 South. This street becomes 9400 South, which takes you to the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Go right on UT-210. Six miles to Snowbird.
Take the stress out of mountain travel. From where to park to simple transit options, make getting here a breeze. Read our traveler’s guide to arriving at Snowbird.
- From mid-December to mid-April, the UTA SkiBus (994) will pick up at Snowbird Center, Entry 2, every 30 minutes from 8:44 am to 6:15 pm.
- Alta Shuttle will offer continuous loops every 30 minutes from The Cliff Lodge bus stop and Albion Base at the top of Alta. For more information regarding availability and frequency, please visit your hotel concierge.
- Canyon Transportation reservations can be made to and from Alta by calling 801.255.1841 or visiting their website.
- With an Alta upgrade lift ticket (or appropriate pass), you can ski to Alta via the Alta/Bird Connection near the top of the Baldy Chairlift in Mineral Basin.