Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesday are for giving.
Snowbird is excited to continue its work within the local community through our weekly give-back program called Play Forever Wednesdays. As a part of this initiative, $5 of every ticket sale on qualifying Wednesdays will be donated to a local organization. Last season, Snowbird donated over $43,000 to local non-profits through Play Forever Wednesday.
This season, we're expanding the program and bringing in even more organizations. Together we can make a difference in our local community.
Play Forever Wednesday lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays program will be broken into 3 categories: participation, environment and local relief. For more information on the non-profits we've selected, visit our Events Calendar.
Participation (Dec. & Jan.)
Non-profits creating a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- December 7: Outdoor Outreach
- December 14: High Fives Foundation
- December 21: Snowbird Sports Education Foundation
- December 28: National Brotherhood of Skiers
- January 4: SOS Outreach
- January 11: Wasatch Mountain Institute (rescheduled to Feb. 15)
- January 18: Discover Winter
- January 25: Wasatch Adaptive Sports
Environment (Feb. & Mar.)
Non-profits focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
Local Relief (Mar. & Apr.)
Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.