Elevate your spa experience.
Snowbird’s renovated Cliff Spa features 21 treatment rooms, a newly designed yoga studio and an upgraded fitness center, both with mountain views. The Cliff Spa has a rooftop pool and hot tub with sensual surroundings, radiant heated decks and gas-fed fire pits with increased seating capacity. With incredible views and a eucalyptus-infused environment, the solarium is the perfect place to relax. The boutique offers a range of unique Cliff Spa items, high-end yoga apparel and holistic skincare. Located on the 9th and 10th floors of The Cliff Lodge, The Cliff Spa delivers the ultimate spa experience with amenities that match the mountain.
Reservations are required when visiting The Cliff Spa. Book online or call 801.933.2225 in advance to reserve your treatment or timeslot. Face masks are required inside the spa facility, during yoga classes and all services except for facials.
The Cliff Spa Facilities
- Full-service men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- A robe, sandals and private locker for each day.
- Fresh towels and grooming amenities.
- Daily yoga or movement classes (pre-registration required).
- Fitness facility featuring new workout equipment, free weights, bikes, treadmills, steppers, an elliptical trainer and a rowing ergometer.
- Eucalyptus steam room
- Separate men’s and women’s dry saunas.
- Solarium relaxation area.
- Rooftop sun deck with a 15-meter swimming pool and whirlpool hot tub.
The Cliff Spa facilities are reserved for patrons 16 years of age or older. Children 15 and under may inquire about select services, but these would not include access to the rest of the amenities. Overnight guests of The Cliff Lodge will have complimentary access to the pool and hot tubs on level 3 along with the fitness center on level 1, and may reserve Spa access at a discounted rate. The Cliff Spa is included for all guests on the day of their scheduled treatment.