COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Spa Membership & Policies
- $30: 1-day passport for hotel guests
- $35: 1-day passport for visitors
- $25/day: 4 to 7-day punch pass
Valid for one named guest and expires one month after purchase.
Includes the use of a robe and pair of sandals during your visit.
Yoga and fitness classes are complimentary. Reservations required.
- Robe and sandals included.
- Yoga and fitness classes are complimentary with Cliff Spa access.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, daily passports must be reserved. All guests entering the Spa must complete the Cliff Spa Guest Acknowledgement Waiver.
- If you are a Cliff Club or RCI Exchange owner, you and your guests enjoy complimentary Cliff Spa access during your ownership stay. All our guests must be a minimum of 16 years old to enter. We ask for a valid ID card and proper room identification upon entry. Reservations are required for entry.
- Seven Summits members enjoy complimentary access for themselves plus one guest. Please bring your Seven Summits membership card. For your protection, we ask that you accompany your guest when they enter the Spa. Reservations are required for entry.
- Anyone receiving a treatment has complimentary access on the day of their scheduled service. Please note that, due to COVID-19 occupancy regulations, guests may now enter the Spa a maximum of 15 minutes prior to their service. However, we invite you to relax in the Spa for as long as you wish once your treatment has ended.
- We offer 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and year-long memberships. Please submit your membership request here.
- Robe and sandals included.
- Yoga and fitness classes are complimentary.
- Spa treatments, classes and daily passports must be reserved in advance.
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability and current occupancy levels.
- We invite you to call The Cliff Spa at 801.933.2225, or 5900 in-house, or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to assisting you!
- A credit card is required at the time of booking. We gladly accept AMEX, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
- We request the courtesy of a cancellation or change notice a minimum of 4 hours in advance of your scheduled treatment time.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, or have been in contact with anyone who has, please call us at your earliest convenience to reschedule. We have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy.
To ensure that you and those around you enjoy all the benefits of The Cliff Spa, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Arrive 15 Minutes Early: Please arrive a maximum of 15 minutes early for your scheduled service, class or visit. We invite you to remain in the Spa to relax as long as you wish after your treatment has ended, however.
- Respect Other Guests: The spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect the other guests’ right to privacy and quiet. We ask that you leave all cell phones, radios, computers and pagers outside the spa. If you must have these items with you, please leave audible ringers in the off-setting and avoid phone conversations in our solarium and quiet areas.
- State of Health: Some spa treatments are not recommended for those experiencing any of the following; severe altitude adjustment symptoms, physical injury, recent surgery or ongoing medical treatment, pregnancy, high blood pressure, the influence of alcohol or drugs or sensitivity to heat.
- To help us optimize your spa experience, and for your safety, we ask that you inform the spa coordinator when booking your treatment, and your therapist before your treatment, of any special health considerations you may have.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere at The Cliff Spa. We no longer permit outside food and beverages inside the Spa. The Cliff Spa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.