Spring at Snowbird
One more week of skiing and riding - Lift ticketa are $49!
Snowbird continues to deliver exceptional conditions as the calendar marches steadily into spring. Our scheduled closing date is now May 10, 2015, showing once again that Snowbird has the longest ski season of any resort in Utah and the Intermountain West.
2015 Spring Schedule
Monday, May 4, thru Sunday, May 10
- OPEN (8 am - 2 pm): Little Cloud and the Aerial Tram. All openings are conditions permitting and are subject to change.
- CLOSED: Chickadee, Baby Thunder, Mid-Gad, Wilbere, Gadzoom, Peruvian Express, Gad 2, Baldy Express, Mineral Basin Express and all terrain in Peruvian Gulch.
- Event Calendar
CLOSING DAY: Sunday, May 10
- Little Cloud and the Aerial Tram open from 8 am - 2 pm (conditions permitting)
- Mother's Day Brunch, 9 am - 3 pm
- Live music by Salem, noon - 3 pm; Plaza Deck
- Nepal Relief Fundraiser, noon - 4 pm
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Snowbird is CLOSED for the 2014/15 Winter Season