Spring at Snowbird
Spring lift tickets are $36 for age 7-12, $36 for age 65+ and $72 for age 13-64. Children age 6 and under are free. "Chair Only" tickets and passes will now be accepted on the Tram. Snowbird's scheduled Final Day is Monday, May 26, 2014. Conditions permitting.
Spring Unlimited Passes
There is PLENTY of ski season left at Snowbird! Our Spring Passes deliver full access to the Tram and chairlifts through the end of the 2013/14 season. Buy now for as low as $329
Spring Stay & Ski
Rates start at $99* per person and includes Snowbird lift tickets. Kids 12 and under ski free for every night of their stay on this package. Two night minimum stay. Valid 4/6/2014-5/4/2014. *Restrictions apply Book now
Check the Event Calendar for Live Music, Free Movies, Speaker Series, Holidays and much more.
- 40% off Ski or Snowboard Rentals at Creekside Sports.
- Yoga, Pool and Treatment Specials at the Cliff Spa
- Up to 50% off equipment and clothes at Cliff Sports
- 60% off Try 'Em, Buy 'Em on Dynastar Demo skis at Snowbird Sports
- Après Ski Specials every afternoon at various Snowbird locations
- April 21-May 11: Open daily with the Tram, Mineral Basin Express, Little Cloud and Chickadee
- April 21: Gadzoom, Peruvian Express, Baldy Express, Gad 2 and the Terrain Park CLOSED
- April 21: Mountain School, Mid-Gad Grill and Creekside lodge now CLOSED.
- April 21: Alta closed weekdays
- April 25-27: Alta open Fri/Sat/Sun ONLY
- April 27: Wildflower restaurant now CLOSED
- May 2-4: Alta open Fri/Sat/Sun ONLY
- May 4: Wilbere now CLOSED
- May 4: ALTA CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- May 12: Snowbird CLOSED weekdays
- May 16-18: Open Fri/Sat/Sun with the Tram, Mineral Basin Express and Little Cloud
- May 23-26: Open Fri/Sat/Sun with the Tram, Mineral Basin Express and Little Cloud
- May 27: SNOWBIRD CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
*All dates are conditions permitting and subject to change at any time.