Enjoy a private guided hiking experience with expert guides. From an easy 3-mile round-trip walk along a river to advanced options with increased elevation change and length, all our guided hikes have lovely down-canyon views of the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding views of Little Cottonwood Canyon's majestic mountains.
Complimentary guided hikes on the lower mountain are offered Saturdays at 11 am from June 10 - October 6. Meet outside the Activity Center, Level 3, Snowbird Center Plaza Deck. Please bring a full water bottle, sunscreen and sturdy shoes.
- $30 per person
- $50 per guide (1 guide is required for every 10 people)
- Open Fri - Sun, from dawn to dusk.
- 1.5- to 2-hour guided round-trip hike.
- Please call the Activity Center to plan and reserve your guided hiking experience: 801.933.2147 .
- The start of all hikes will begin at 8,100-feet elevation. The group will set the pace and will take rest stops or photo breaks as desired.
- Meet at the Activity Center on the Plaza Deck at the Snowbird Center.
- A bottle of water will be provided (additional water, snacks and supplies can be purchased at General Gritts, located on Level 1 of Snowbird Center.)
- We recommend bringing a long-sleeve layer, a hat, good hiking or athletic shoes, sunscreen and a backpack.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Scheduled to Open June 29
$30 per person
$50 guide fee