Enjoy a private guided hiking experience on the Snowbird trails with expert guides. From an easy 3-mile round-trip walk along a river to advanced options with increased elevation change and length, all our guided hikes have lovely down-canyon views of the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding views of Little Cottonwood Canyon's majestic mountains.
- $30 per person
- $50 per guide (1 guide is required for every 10 people)
- Advanced reservations required
- 1.5- to 2-hour guided round-trip hike
- Please call the Activity Center to plan and reserve your guided hiking experience: 801.933.2147 .
- The start of all hikes will begin at 8,100-feet elevation. The group will set the pace and will take rest stops or photo breaks as desired.
- Meet at the Activity Center on the Plaza Deck at the Snowbird Center.
- A bottle of water will be provided (additional water, snacks and supplies can be purchased at General Gritts, located on Level 1 of Snowbird Center.)
- We recommend bringing a long-sleeve layer, a hat, good hiking or athletic shoes, sunscreen and a backpack.
Saturday Complimentary Hikes
- Complimentary guided hikes on the lower mountain are offered Saturdays at 11 am from June 10 - October 6.
- Meet outside the Activity Center, Level 3, Snowbird Center Plaza Deck.
- Please bring a full water bottle, sunscreen and sturdy shoes.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Advanced Reservations Required
$30 per person
$50 guide fee