It pays to play at Snowbird.
Snowbird offers great benefits, besides free skiing and snowboarding for you and your dependents. Employees can enjoy discounts throughout the resort including lodging, food & beverage, retail, rentals and The Cliff Spa.
- Available Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free Basic Life Insurance**
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
Snowbird is pleased to offer discounted in-resort childcare with Superior Childcare for ages 2 months to 12 years, 7 days a week from 8 am - 5 pm (negotiable if needed for longer) with meals included.
Drop-in employee rates are $30 for 4 hours or less or $54 for full days. 3 - 5 day per week discounted contracts available from $575 - $850 per month. Rates are subjected to change as needed.
- As a Snowbird team member, you are eligible for ski benefits during the current ski season based on your work commitment.
- Your spouse, legal dependents, and cohabitating partner are also eligible for ski privileges at a very reasonable cost. Their season passes will be based on your position.
- All active employees and their dependents are eligible for reciprocal privileges at all other POWDR resorts including Woodward Park City.
- Snowbird team members are eligible for discounts at Mountain Collective and Ikon resorts. Discounts for other ISAA resorts are available for on-mountain employees.
- Employee-only ski days.
- 401k and Roth 401k with Match
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Comp passes for Summer All-Day Activity Passes and Scenic Tram Ride
- Discounts through our partnerships with Subaru, Mammut, Nokian Tyres and Yeti
- Industry Discounts through ExpertVoice and Outdoorly
*Benefits are available based on position. Benefits are subject to change.
**Files are provided in support of the federal Transparency in Coverage rule and contain in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts. Visit https://www.regence.com/transparency-in-coverage/ for coverage details.