6th Annual Beard and Moustache Competition
Utah's premier beard & moustache competition.
Celebrate the beginning of Oktoberfest with a family-friendly facial competition. The Snowbird Oktoberfest Beard and Moustache Competition will have a category for every type and style of facial hair, plus whiskerina and kids craft categories.
In our 6th year we are proud and excited to continue supporting Wasatch Adaptive Sports , with a portion of the competition fees benefitting this non-profit organization that provides adaptive recreation for veterans, adults and children with special needs.
- Natural Beard Under 4" : 1st - Matt Bell, 2nd - Dan Stone, 3rd - Brian Newell
- Natural Beard 4"-8" : 1st - Jake Barngaraff, 2nd - Travis Wood, 3rd - Drew McNaughton
- Natural Beard 8"-12" : 1st - Jason Lunt, 2nd - Justin Vorhauer, 3rd - Kolby Edwards
- Natural Beard Over 12" : 1st - Jay Cole, 2nd - Andrew Kloss, 3rd - John De Smet
- Whiskerina - Realistic : 1st - Amarta Forsman, 2nd - Courtney Minchey, 3rd - Ravin Fisher
- Whiskerina - Fantasy : 1st - Hollie De Smet, 2nd - Stef Rittner, 3rd - Cassie Bricker
- Freestyle : 1st - Robert Hollerman, 2nd - Eric Brooks, 3rd - Jonny Dingo
- Natural Moustache : 1st - Ryan Gifford, 2nd - Thomast McBride, 3rd - Zoriel Frias
- Styled Moustache : 1st - Andrew Cole (Best in Show), 2nd - Jake Burlile, 3rd - Stephen Katchka
- Beard Styled Stache : 1st - Randy Forsman, 2nd - Matt Eyre, 3rd - Brandon Reeder
- Partial Beard : 1st - Matt Gatica, 2nd - Zach Jones, 3rd - Matt McGregor
- For additional information, visit the Facebook event