Snowbird's 48th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration
Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine. Utah's Original Oktoberfest at Snowbird attracts thousands of visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day from August 29 - October 18, 2020.
Cancellation Note: For the health and wellbeing of employees and guests, the 2020 Oktoberfest has been rescheduled to August of 2021. View the full press release for more information on the 2020 Oktoberfest Cancellation.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment is Noon - 6 pm
- Chickadee Stage Music is 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns in the Oktoberfest Halle at 3 pm
Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment Schedule
- 29 - 30: Europa and Chardon Polka Band
- 5 - 7: Polkatones and Europa
- 12 - 13: AlpenFolk and Europa
- 19 - 20: B & B All-Stars and AlpenFolk
- 26 - 27: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-stars
- 3 - 4: Euro Express Band and B & B All-Stars
- 10 - 11: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-Stars
- 17 - 18: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-Stars
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Snowbird strongly encourages carpooling. Use the R.I.D.E. app to earn rewards when you carpool.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com .
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.