Wasatch Wildflower Festival
Petal to the metal.
Back in person for 2021, join trained naturalists for a guided wildflower walk to learn about the wonderful wildflowers that live in the canyons. For a self-guided experience, we’ll have trail maps with flowers to look out for. Select virtual components will also be available.
- Guided walks are classified as Easy, Moderate or Advanced and vary in distance, elevation gain and time commitment. Walks take place at a moderate pace and are open to all ability levels.
- Please plan for a day of hiking at high elevation: sturdy shoes are recommended, and we encourage you to bring water, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, snacks, layers of clothing, a walking stick and any other items to ensure your comfort out on the trail.
- Some walks require a Tram ticket, which will be available the day of the festival at a discounted rate.
- The Festival is offered free of charge but registration is required. Please complete the registration form and bring the confirmation email with you to the event (print copy or display on your phone or other mobile device).
- View further Wasatch Wildflower Festival details to learn more.