Wasatch Wildflower Festival
Experience the beauty of spring.
Join local naturalists and enjoy the spectacular colors of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Learn about the stunning variety of wildflowers at Snowbird.
- Walks are of moderate grade due to high elevation and unstable footing conditions. The hikes will be tuned to varying abilities.
- Please review the Wildflower Festival Map to determine the best route for your ability level.
- Please arrive prepared with sturdy shoes, ample water, snacks and rain gear.
- All walks depart as groups fill. Walks requiring the Tram ride depart between 9 am and 12 pm. Groups will return to the registration area by 2 pm.
- Tickets are not included with registration. Discounted Tram tickets for walks using the Tram will be available at the registration desk on the Plaza Deck. Cash or credit card accepted.
- View the Facebook event or see further Wasatch Wildflower Festival details to learn more.