COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Redefining the iconic ski lodge.
The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird is one of North America’s most iconic ski lodges. The majesty of Little Cottonwood Canyon can be explored from the views each room provides whether facing Snowbird’s ski slopes or peering down the glacially carved canyons spilling into the Salt Lake City valley below. Enjoy ski-in/ski-out convenience and excellent service with a luxurious resort experience.
Within walking distance to Snowbird’s pedestrian village, The Cliff Lodge offers comfortable lodging for the whole family or group. An on-site ski rental and repair shop and complimentary ski lockers add to the convenience of the hotel. Other amenities include an exercise room, resort-wide internet service, room service, concierge and a state-licensed daycare facility.
After a day on the mountain, relax at the outdoor pool or The Cliff Spa. Open year-round, a heated swimming pool and three hot tubs are located outdoors on Level 3. Located on the 9th and 10th floors, The Cliff Spa features over 30 treatment and salon services, yoga studio, fitness center, rooftop pool and hot tub. Access to The Cliff Spa is available for guests for an additional fee.
Among Snowbird's excellent selection of dining opportunities, The Aerie Restaurant and Lounge and The Atrium are open year-round and provide diverse menus for every palate. A ski rental and repair shop complements the resort’s numerous retail shops.
Lodging Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village, Tram and summer activities. Masks are not required when eating, swimming, hiking or inside your hotel room. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Enhance hotel room cleaning with a focus on high-touch surfaces including door handles, kitchen areas, refrigerators, faucets, toilets, remote controls, directories, telephones and alarm clocks.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently in common areas such as fitness centers, swimming pools, hot tubs, elevators, stairwells, restrooms and escalators.
- Sanitize payment systems, pens and front desk area after every guest.
- Remove non-essential items from hotel rooms including magazines, notepads and pens.
$35 million in upgrades
Welcome to the new Cliff Lodge. All the charm and history of The Cliff Lodge has been integrated into a new modern interior décor with a greater level of comfort and luxury.
A new beginning
Upgrades include redesigned guest entryway and common spaces, a new check-in area, a remodel of The Atrium restaurant and a full remodel of the 350 guest rooms in the east wing.
An eye to the past
We didn't forget where we came from. Interior designs capture the beauty of our mountain environment.
May we help you plan your stay with us?
Enjoy spectacular views of the canyon while you relax by our rooftop pool.
- Heated Pool & Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Fitness Center
- Steam Room
Delivery Service | In-House: 5400
Hours: 6 am - 10 pm, Daily
Room Service Menu
In-Room Service | 801.947.8222 or In-House: 4181
- Available for all ages.
- 3-hour minimum for guests staying overnight in one of Snowbird's lodges.
- 48-hour advanced reservations are required.
Level L | In-House: 5010
Hours: 10 am - 6 pm, Daily
- Rooftop Outdoor Pool, The Cliff Spa
- Outdoor Pool, Level 3
- Rooftop Hot Tub, The Cliff Spa
- Three Hot Tubs, Level 3
- All Rooms