COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
The Iron Blosam.
The Iron Blosam Lodge, Snowbird's premier timeshare development, provides everything needed for a successful vacation. This shared-ownership condominium lodge offers an outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, fitness center, restaurant and lounge.
The Iron Blosam Lodge offers 16 different floor plans with units that range from studios that sleep 2 to loft suites that sleep 8. Some rooms have the ability to add adjoining rooms. Kitchens and fireplaces are available in most units.
Additional amenities include complimentary wireless internet access, business center, hosted socials, summer recreation programs and resort shuttle service.
A heated outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, steam room, workout facility and men’s and women’s dry sauna are open year-round. A second family pool and toddler pool open for the summer months. Massage services are available on-site during the winter season.
Italian cuisine, pizzas, appetizers and a diverse selection of wines and liquors are served throughout the year at The Wildflower Restaurant, located on Level 3 of the hotel. The Wildflower Lounge’s lively après-ski scene is a winter-favorite.
The Iron Blosam Lodge is a fixed week Saturday to Saturday timeshare property. Rental units are available through the Owners Rental pool. Reservations for timeshare unit rentals are booked through Snowbird Central Reservations.
Rental guests booking through a Saturday will be required to change rooms due to the fix week ownership at The Iron Blosam Lodge.
Lodging Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village, Tram and summer activities. Masks are not required when eating, swimming, hiking or inside your hotel room. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Enhance hotel room cleaning with a focus on high-touch surfaces including door handles, kitchen areas, refrigerators, faucets, toilets, remote controls, directories, telephones and alarm clocks.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently in common areas such as fitness centers, swimming pools, hot tubs, elevators, stairwells, restrooms and escalators.
- Sanitize payment systems, pens and front desk area after every guest.
- Remove non-essential items from hotel rooms including magazines, notepads and pens.
May we help you plan your stay with us?
- Rooms with balconies
- Outdoor & Heated Pool, Pool Level
- Outdoor Family & Toddler Pools, Pool Level (Summer Only)
- Indoor Hot Tub, Pool Level