Snowbird is closed for the '14-'15 winter season. The Tram is now open daily for sightseers from 11am - 6pm, conditions permitting. On mountain uphill hiking and travel are currently permitted in Gad Valley only. Peruvian Gulch and the Peak remain closed to uphill travel due to construction.
Lifts & Activities
- Aerial Tram (11 am - 6 pm) Open
- Chickadee Chair (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Peruvian Chair (12 pm - 5 pm) Closed
- Alpine Slide (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Big Mtn. Trail (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Bungy Trampoline (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Climbing Wall ( 11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gemstone Mining (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Kid's Inflatables (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Mountain Coaster (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Mountain Flyer (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Ropes Course (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Today: A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 41 by 3pm. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers between 7pm and 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.