Frequently asked questions
Making a Reservation
Most of the inventory for the season will be available to reserve later this November. You can make your reservation (for visits starting December 17) at any point, including the day you wish to visit Snowbird, as long as inventory is available.
It will give you access to a reserved lot. You may choose your spot within that lot.
You may purchase your reservation at shop.snowbird.com. You may manage, cancel (up to 7 am day of) or transfer your spot via ParkWhiz. It is available for free via the app store on both Apple and Android devices.
- From any page of the web store on shop.snowbird.com, select the dropdown "I'm looking for" and choose "Parking".
- Select "Paid Parking".
- Add your arrival date using the calendar and select the parking lot that you'd like to park in (Pond Lot, Valet Lot or Lower Gad Lot).
- Add the Paid Parking to your cart.
- Create a new account or login to an existing account and complete the checkout process.
You will receive 2 emails: an order confirmation receipt and an email containing your Paid Parking QR code pass. Your QR code will need to be available for scanning at the entry of the Paid Parking Lot.
- Parkwhiz can be accessed directly from Parkwhiz.com. It is also available for free via the app store on both Apple and Android devices (recommended for managing multiple reservations).
- Search "Snowbird Resort".
- Select your calendar date.
- Select your preferred parking lot (Pond Lot, Valet Lot or Lower Gad Lot).
- Enter your contact and payment information to complete the checkout process.
If there is additional space, you can purchase day-of. This option may not always be available and pricing is subject to change.
Cancelling a Reservation
You may refund your parking reservation up to 7 am day-of. You can cancel your reservation on the ParkWhiz App.
The best way to book, manage and cancel parking reservations is through the ParkWhiz app.
- Download the ParkWhiz app.
- If you already have an account and used it to reserve your parking, login using that email address.
- If you do not have an account, sign up using the email address you used to make your parking reservations.
- Tap on “My Parking” on the navigation at the bottom of the screen to view all of your upcoming reservations.
- Scroll to locate the reservation you want to cancel.
- Tap the “Cancel” icon and subsequent cancelation confirmation prompt.
- Confirm reservation is canceled by viewing the pop-up notification, receiving your cancelation confirmation email and/or checking your upcoming reservation list.
You may also cancel a parking reservation by clicking the link at the bottom of your confirmation email that features your reservation QR code.
General Parking Questions
Paid parking reservations for the Lower Gad Valley and Pond Preferred Parking Lots will start at $10/day. Valet parking will start at $30/day.
No, ADA parking spots are not part of the reservation system and will remain free to those with valid placards on a first come first serve basis.
Yes. But each QR code will only work once. It will become invalid once scanned in.
No. Each QR code can only be scanned once, and will be invalid after the initial scan. If you leave the lot it will not scan again.
Snowbird parking lots open at 7 am, daily.
Parking spaces at Snowbird are reserved for Snowbird and Powderbird guests, only.