Elevate your spa experience.
The Cliff Spa Treatments
Each treatment on The Cliff Spa service menu has been thoughtfully designed with industry-leading products, tools, and techniques to provide excellent results. From manicures, pedicures and facials, to stone massages and body wraps, The Cliff Spa has the perfect treatment for you and your specific needs, any day of the year.
Note: The Cliff Spa is undergoing a renovation. Throughout this time, you can continue to enjoy all services, yoga classes, the fitness room and the rooftop pool & hot tub. The locker rooms, dry saunas and eucalyptus steam room will be unavailable.
The Cliff Spa Facilities
Sit below the granite peaks of Mount Superior and enjoy The Cliff Spa’s stunning, outdoor rooftop pool and hot tub with heated decks and gas-fed fire pits. Then, join us inside for a cup of tea and relax in our eucalyptus-infused steam room, cedar saunas and peaceful solarium. Take your wellness to the next level with a class in our beautifully designed yoga studio or follow your own regimen in our well-equipped fitness center, both with mountain views. The spa boutique offers a range of unique gifts, high-end yoga apparel and holistic skincare. Entrance located on the 9th floor of The Cliff Lodge, The Cliff Spa delivers the ultimate spa experience with amenities that match the mountain.
- 1-day passport for hotel guests: $35
- 1-day passport for visitors: $50
- Robe and sandals included.
- Yoga and fitness classes are $10 additional fee to any Spa access pass or treatment. Specific class reservation required.
The Cliff Spa facilities are reserved for patrons 16 years of age or older. Children 15 and under may inquire about select services, but these would not include access to the rest of the amenities. Overnight guests of The Cliff Lodge will have complimentary access to the pool and hot tubs on level 3 along with the fitness center on level 1, and may reserve Spa access at a discounted rate. The Cliff Spa is included for all guests on the day of their scheduled treatment.
- Spa treatments, classes and daily passports must be reserved in advance.
- Walk-in appointments are subject to availability and current occupancy levels.
- We invite you to book online. You may also call The Cliff Spa at 801.933.2225, or 5900 in-house, or to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you!
- A credit card is required at the time of booking. We gladly accept AMEX, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Memberships include unlimited access to all spa facilities without reservations. Members may bring 1 guest for $25 on each visit (reservation required). Each visit includes use of digital locker, robe and sandals. Yoga and fitness classes are included but require advance reservation.
- 1-month membership: $210
- 3-month membership: $430
- 6-month membership: $785
- 1-year membership: $1,080
- If you are a Cliff Club or RCI Exchange owner at The Cliff Lodge, you and your guests enjoy complimentary Cliff Spa access during your ownership stay. All our guests must be a minimum of 16 years old to enter. We ask for a valid ID card and proper room identification upon entry.
- Seven Summits members enjoy complimentary access for themselves plus one guest. Please bring your Seven Summits membership card. For your protection, we ask that you accompany your guest when they enter the Spa.
- Anyone receiving a treatment has complimentary access on the day of their scheduled service. We ask that you arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment, but you may use the amenities before and after for as long as you wish.