COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Test your skills at panning for real gemstones in our mining sluice and take your treasures home! A great way to experience what life was like in the early days of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Not included with the Bird Bundle.
- Fossils: $11
- Gemstones: $13
- Motherlode (gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads and an amethyst druzy): $27
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Gemstone Mining Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required to participate in all summer activities. Masks are available upon request.
- Guests are required to sanitize hands before participating in summer activities.
- Mining trays are disinfected before each use.
- Maze configurations are set up to maximize physical distancing when queuing.
11 am - 7 pm, Daily
$11 - $27