Summer Scenic Tram Rides
First opened in 1971, Snowbird's Aerial Tram whisks passengers along a 1.6 mile cable and up 2,900 vertical feet during the 10-minute trip to the top of Hidden Peak. The round-trip can be done in 40 minutes, including about 20 minutes of sightseeing on Hidden Peak, but guests may spend as long as they wish. The Tram and the Hidden Peak Terminal are handicap accessible.
Note: The Aerial Tram is now closed for the season to Scenic Tram rides. View the Lift Tickets for pricing information about skiing/riding during the 2020-21 season.
Due to limited Tram capacity, advanced online reservations are highly recommended . Scenic Tram Ride tickets may be available for purchase in-person at the ticket window.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Tram Health & Safety Measures
- Snowbird requires face masks to be worn at all times on the Tram and we require that face masks be worn throughout the resort. Face masks are available for guests upon request. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, please do not purchase a Tram pass. No mask = no Tram.
- Tram cabins are limited to 25 people.
- Before each trip, touch-point areas and handrails are disinfected.
- All windows are open throughout the trip.
- Guests are required to use hand sanitizer prior to loading cabins at the base and top station.
- Maze configurations are set up to maximize physical distancing when queuing.