Tram to the Summit
First opened in 1971, Snowbird's Aerial Tram whisks passengers along a 1.6 mile cable and up 2,900 vertical feet during the 10-minute trip to the top of Hidden Peak. The round-trip can be done in 40 minutes, including about 20 minutes of sightseeing on Hidden Peak, but guests may spend as long as they wish. The Tram and the Hidden Peak Terminal are handicap accessible.
In the summer, tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. This requires a hike on jeep trails between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian chairlift. The Peruvian chairlift is now closed for Summer 2017.
Autumn Tram Operations
- Friday, October 20 - Sunday, October 22: 11 am - 5 pm
- Monday, October 23 - Friday, October 27: Closed
- Saturday, October 28 - Sunday, October 29: 11 am - 5 pm
All-Day Activities Pass
- $25 per person - All-Day Activities Pass - 42" Tall & Over
- $20 per person - All-Day Activities Pass - Under 42" Tall
- 1-Ride (Adult): $20 / $24 weekends & holidays
- All-Day (Adult): $26 / $29 weekends & holidays
- 1-Ride (7-16 and 65+): $17 / $20 weekends & holidays
- All-Day (7-16 and 65+): $19 / $21 weekends & holidays
- Accompanied Child (6 & under): FREE (ticket required)
- Family Pass (2 adults & up to 4 kids): $72 / $76 weekends & holidays
- Family Pass All-Day (2 adults & up to 4 kids): $90 / $94 weekends & holidays
- Unlimited Summer Tram Pass: $99
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
11 am - 5 pm, Fri-Sun
Children (7-16): $20
Children (6 & under): FREE