Join us in the mountains.
Beat the ticket line and save money. Purchase your ski or snowboard lift tickets in advance and save up to 20%!
Note: Starting Monday, April 18, there will no longer be beginner terrain available for the remainder of the 2021-22 season. Late-season conditions exist. For more details about spring terrain and upcoming closures, please visit our Spring Schedule.
2021-22 Ticket Pricing
|Snowbird Adult (13-64) Day||$145||$160||$170|
|Snowbird Adult Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$123||$136||$145|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$87||$96||$102|
|Snowbird Youth Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$74||$82||$87|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$123||$136||$145|
|Snowbird Senior Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$105||$116||$124|
|Snowbird Chickadee-Only Day||$31||$33||$33|
|Snowbird Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Snowbird Passholder Adult Friends & Family
Snowbird Passholder Youth Friends & Family
|Alta-Bird Adult (13-64) Day||$175||$190||$190|
|Alta-Bird Youth (7-12) Day||$110||$120||$120|
|Alta Adult Ticket Upgrade||$55||$55||$55|
|Alta Adult Season Upgrade||$69||$69||$69|
|Alta Youth/Kids Ticket Upgrade||$45||$45||$45|
|Alta Youth/Kids Passholder Upgrade||$45||$45||$45|
- Holiday Pricing Dates: Dec. 26, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022; Jan. 15 -17, 2022; Feb. 18 - 21, 2022
- Peak Pricing Dates: Dec. 20 - 25, 2021; Feb. 22 - 24, 2022; Every Fri - Sun from Dec. 17, 2021 - Apr. 10, 2022.
- Peak Pricing is subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Multi-day lift tickets include 1 optional rest day from the selected online calendar start date or the Ticket Window purchase date (ex. A 3-day ticket must be used within 4 consecutive days from the start date).
- All pricing is tax-exclusive.
Level up your day with a Fast Tracks ticket upgrade to your daily lift ticket. Gain exclusive access to dedicated express lanes for fewer lines and more runs on the mountain (Fast Tracks no longer on sale for the 2021-22 season).
How To Pick Up Your Tickets
In an effort to get you on the mountain faster and create a more contactless experience at Snowbird, we strongly encourage you to use our ticket Pick-Up Boxes located at the Snowbird Center, The Cliff Lodge and Creekside. Follow the steps below to redeem your online ticket purchase.
- Scan the barcode from your printed confirmation or phone.
- Your lift ticket will print and drop into the tray.
- Head to the lifts. Have fun!
- Place your lift ticket in a secure, empty coat or pants pocket between your hips and shoulders (away from your cell phone, keys and wallet which may block the signal).
Ticket Refund Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For Lift Ticket date changes, please contact the Ticket Office at 801.933.2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tram will be closing to the public starting on April 4, 2022. We intend to provide access to the same terrain for as long as possible throughout the spring season.