Your ticket to the mountains.
Beat the ticket line and save money. Purchase your ski or snowboard lift tickets in advance and save up to 20%!
Level up your day with Fast Tracks, a daily lift ticket upgrade. Gain exclusive access to dedicated express lanes for fewer lines and more runs on the mountain. Fast Tracks for the 2022-23 season is on sale now.
2022-23 Ticket Pricing
|Snowbird Adult (13-64) Day||$167||$184||$196|
|Snowbird Adult Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$142||$156||$167|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$100||$110||$118|
|Snowbird Youth Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$85||$94||$100|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$142||$156||$167|
|Snowbird Senior Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$121||$133||$142|
|Snowbird Chickadee-Only Day||$36||$38||$38|
|Snowbird Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Snowbird Passholder Adult Friends & Family
Snowbird Passholder Youth Friends & Family
- Holiday Pricing Dates: December 26, 2022 - January 2, 2023; January 14-16, 2023; February 18-20, 2023
- Peak Pricing Dates: December 19-22, 2022; February 21-23, 2023; Every Friday - Sunday from December 16, 2022 - April 9, 2023.
- Peak Pricing is subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Multi-day lift tickets include 1 optional rest day from the selected online calendar start date or the Ticket Window purchase date (ex. 3-day ticket must be used within 4 consecutive days from the start date).
- All pricing is tax-exclusive.
How To Pick Up Your Tickets
In an effort to get you on the mountain faster and create a contactless experience at Snowbird, we strongly encourage you to use our ticket Pick-Up Boxes located at the Snowbird Center, The Cliff Lodge and Creekside. Follow the steps below to redeem your online ticket purchase.
- Scan the barcode from your printed confirmation or phone.
- Your lift ticket will print and drop into the tray.
- Head to the lifts. Have fun!
- Place your lift ticket in a secure, empty coat or pants pocket between your hips and shoulders (away from your cell phone, keys and wallet which may block the signal).
Ticket Refund Policy
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For Lift Ticket date changes, please contact the Ticket Office at 801.933.2220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.