Step into the mountains.
Experience the serenity of the Wasatch Mountains on your own two feet with snowshoes. Tours are led by the experts at Snowbird Mountain Guides, who will lead you on your journey while sharing tips and tricks for a great day outside. Guided snowshoe tours allow you to explore nature's winterscape outside of Snowbird's ski resort boundary and take in the phenomenal views of the snow-covered peaks and the Salt Lake valley.
- Skill Level: All levels of snowshoeing experience are welcome.
- Tour Start Time: 1 pm
- Meeting Location: Creekside Lodge, Ticket Office
- Price: $77 (includes snowshoes and poles)
- Registration: Online registration must be completed 48 hours before a tour
- Private tours are available.
- We recommend wearing snow boots or heavy-duty hiking shoes and layered clothing. Remember sunscreen and water.
1 - 3:30 pm, Daily