All-Mountain Guided Skiing
Guide to the goods.
Whether you’re looking for a private or group experience, All-Mountain Guided Skiing offers a big mountain adventure within Snowbird's boundary lines. Let the Snowbird Mountain Guides reveal the powder stashes and unique terrain that you've been looking for and more.
Pre-season online reservations will become available starting November 9.
Snowbird Mountain Guides Health & Safety Measures
- All guiding must be reserved in advance online or by phone to ensure contactless payment and registration. Same day guiding will not be available.
- Masks are required to be worn by employees and guests indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village and on the Tram.
- The number of employees and guests in Snowbird Mountain Guide programs have been reduced to provide for the health and safety of our guests, staff and community.
- This season, rentals are not included in any of the daily Snowbird Mountain Guide programs. Rentals may be booked in advance online at Cliff Sports, Creekside Sports or by phone at Christy Sports starting November 9. Please ensure you have enough time prior to the lesson to pick them up.
Private All-Mountain Guided Skiing
Private All-Mountain Guided Skiing is perfect for all ages and abilities looking to get the most out of their time on mountain. Share a private guide with friends and family or experience Snowbird 1-on-1 with your guide. Receive priority lift-line privileges for access to the best conditions and terrain.
- Ages: All ages
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Check-In Times: 15 minutes before start of guided experience
- Guiding Times: 9 am - Noon or 1 - 4 pm
- Parking: If you're taking a guided experience with Snowbird Mountain Guides, then a parking reservation will be provided when you book
- Meeting Location: Snowbird Center, Plaza Deck
- Price: 1-5 people - Full-Day $860 / Half-Day $525
Group All-Mountain Guided Skiing
Group All-Mountain Guided Skiing is built for experienced skiers/snowboarders looking for a faster-paced adventure with like-minded riders and priority lift-line privileges offering access to more powder, more chutes, more trees, more everything.
Ski & Snowboard Mountain Experience
- Age: 16+
- Skill Level: Black & Double Black
- Check-In Time: 15 minutes before start of guided experience
- Guiding Time: 9:15 am - 3:15 pm with a break for lunch (not included)
- Parking: If you're taking a guided experience with Snowbird Mountain Guides, then a parking reservation will be provided when you boo
- Meeting Location: Plaza Deck, Snowbird Center
- Dates: December 19, 2020 - April 11, 2021 (conditions permitting)
- Price: $225
All-Mountain Guided Skiing
Pre-Season Booking Starts Nov. 9