Snowbird's on a mission.
We strive to provide unique big mountain experiences that grow the Snowbird family. This includes both our team members and our guests.
Just as this mountain inspires our guests to find and explore their limits, we hope to enable all Snowbird staff members to push themselves, explore their passions and grow in their careers. Through a shared respect and love for the mountains and a commitment to providing incredible guest experiences, we work as a team to bring out the best in one another. We aspire to help everyone—guests and employees—experience what makes this place special and unique: the environment, the mountain, Little Cottonwood Canyon and its people.
Snowbird Core Values
- Employees (Team Members) - Team members are the lifeblood of Snowbird.
- Guests - We always make guests our number one priority.
- Environment - We are proactive stewards of our environment.
Snowbird Key Priorities
- Happy, motivated team members result in happy, satisfied guests.
- To work and play in an environment unlike any place in the world.
Snowbird and our parent company, POWDR, intend to Play Forever. Through Play Forever, we are committed to protecting the environment and inspiring participation in adventure. Discover Snowbird's environmental and community values and see how Snowbird is influencing staff and guest actions to positively strengthen the place we live, work and play.Learn More