Parking at Snowbird
Snowbird has limited parking spots that frequently fill up quickly and 1 road to access them, creating the potential for high traffic and parking congestion. Snowbird asks that guests and employees avoid driving single-occupancy vehicles to Snowbird, and provides many incentives for people to carpool and take the bus, including free UTA bus passes to all season passholders and employees.
- Snowbird Parking Areas (PDF)
Valet & Paid Parking
- You can purchase a Preferred Parking Pass by calling 801.933.2215.
- The rest of the parking at Snowbird is free and open to the public, including the Main lot, Gad Valley lots, Entry 1 lots and the Bypass Road.
- We are working hard to find long-term solutions to improve the air and have less congestion in our canyon and parking lots.
- If you choose to drive to Snowbird, we ask that you be part of the solution and carpool. Snowbird has created the R.I.D.E. program to encourage people to carpool and take the bus. Along with earning cool prizes, carpoolers get free VIP parking at the R.I.D.E. 3+ Carpool areas at Entry 1 and 2.