COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Early Week Stay & Ski
Early bird gets the turns.
Experience Snowbird’s powder playground this winter, without the weekend hustle. Give your wallet and mind a break when you combine fresh turns and miles of trails, along with lift tickets and lodging accommodations, with this early week offer. Want the icing on the cake? Kids 12 and under ski free!
Book a minimum of two nights early week lodging and get daily Snowbird Adult lift tickets per adult at rates starting at $179*. Kids 12 and under ski free for every night of their stay on this package.
- Offer Valid: January 3 - April 1, 2021, Sunday through Thursday nights only, 5 nights maximum, blacked out January 15-16 and February 14-18, 2021.
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations and dates selected.
- Valid for new bookings only and not available for groups. Offer is limited and maybe discontinued at any time. Minimum stay may be required over certain dates.
- Rate is commissionable. Not all dates are available.
- Lift tickets included in the package are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Alta upgrades can be purchased through the Ticket Office for an additional charge.
- Winter reservations are fully refundable 15 days in-advance, cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled for a later date in the current season.
No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is defined as a circumstance or occurrence beyond the parties’ control which makes it illegal or impossible for the event to take place, including, without limitation: (i) acts of God, (ii) disasters (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, and earthquake), (iii) war, (iv) riots, (v) terrorist act, (vi) government regulation, (vii) health authorities’ declaration of public health emergencies, epidemic or pandemic, (viii) strikes (ix) curtailment of transportation services, (x) public policies which prohibit participants traveling to or attending the event. The party impacted by a Force Majeure event shall promptly provide notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of a cancellation due to such event.