Oompah up to Snowbird.
Savor a slice of Bavaria at Snowbird’s annual Oktoberfest . Listen to the Alphorns echo from atop Hidden Peak, quench your thirst at a biergarten, polka the day away or dig in to a bratwurst. There's something for everyone at Oktoberfest!
Head up Little Cottonwood Canyon and enjoy one of Utah's largest festivals, lodging, breakfast and summer activities. This package features lodging, breakfast at The Atrium or The Forklift and unlimited use of the Aerial Tram, Woodward WreckTangle, Vertical Drop, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Tree Climb and more, starting at $126 per person (ages 7 & older).
- Offer Valid: August 29 - October 20, 2019, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day.
- Summer Activities will be available Fridays - Sundays in September, including Labor Day; Saturdays - Sundays in October.
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Children 6 & younger (or under 42 inches tall) can be added to the package for an additional $39 per child, per day, and includes an All-Day Activities Pass, lodging and breakfast.
- Toddlers are not included in the package and may be added for an additional cost without exceeding the room occupancy limits.
- Restrictions may apply. Not all dates are available.
- Weight and height restrictions may vary on activities.
- Reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 3 days prior to arrival. Inside 3 days, reservation is non-refundable.