Oompah up to Snowbird.
Savor a slice of Bavaria at Snowbird’s annual Oktoberfest . Listen to the Alphorns echo from atop Hidden Peak, quench your thirst at a biergarten, polka the day away or dig into a bratwurst...there's something for everyone at Oktoberfest!
Head up Little Cottonwood Canyon and experience one of Utah's largest outdoor festivals and enjoy lodging and 1 All-Day Activity Pass per person (ages 7 & older).
- Offer Valid: August 12 – October 16, 2022, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day.
- Rates are exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Children 6 & younger (or under 42 inches tall) can be added to the package for an additional $35 per child, per day, and includes an All-Day Activities Pass and lodging.
- Restrictions may apply. Not all dates are available.
- Weight and height restrictions may vary on activities.
- Reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 2 days prior to arrival. Day-of cancellation is non-refundable. Reservations can be changed or rescheduled for a future date within the current summer season, if changed prior to arrival date.