Start 'em young.
Specially trained pros guide your child into winter sports with the perfect mix of on-snow fun and indoor activities. Children receive 1-hour of one-on-one instruction per half-day session.
- Skill Level: Beginner/Novice Skiers
- Age: 3 - Children must be willing, fully potty trained and able to use the bathroom independently. No diapers please.
- Session Times: 9 am - Noon; 1 - 3 pm
- Check-In: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Location: Cottonwood Room, Snowbird Center, Level 2
- Dates: Closing April 12 (conditions permitting).
- Price: Full-Day $235 / Half-Day $190. Includes snacks, indoor supervision and rental equipment. Lunch is only included with full-day program. Lunch is available for half-day session for an additional fee.
Check-In: Child must be present at these times to be scheduled for on-snow times. Space is limited. Please check in by 8:30 am for morning session and 12:30 pm for afternoon session. Participants who show up after the designated start time may not be able to participate in the program.
On-Snow Times: Children in full-day lessons will be scheduled for 1-hour of one-on-one instruction in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Children in half-day sessions will receive 1-hour of one-on-one instruction during their session. These times may be rearranged due to specific needs of children and staff during the day (i.e. naps, snacks, etc.).