Start 'em young.
Specially trained pros guide your child into winter sports with the perfect mix of on-snow fun and indoor activities. Children receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction per half-day session.
- Skill Level: Red Skiers Only
- Age: 3 (Willing, toilet trained children only. No diapers please).
- Session Times: 9:00 am - Noon; Noon - 3:00 pm
- Check-In: 9:00 am or Noon
- Location: Cottonwood Room, Snowbird Center, Level 2.
- Dates: Daily, from season opening to April 22, 2018 (conditions permitting).
- Price: Full-Day $220 / Half-Day $165. Includes snacks, indoor supervision and rental equipment. Lunch only included with full-day program. Lunch available for half-day session for additional fee.
Check-In: Child must be present at these times to be scheduled for on-snow times. Space is limited. Please check in by 8:30 am for morning session and 12:30 pm for afternoon session. Participants who show up after the designated start time may not be able to participate in the program.
On-Snow Times: Children in full-day lessons will be scheduled for 1 hour of one-on-one instruction in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Children in half-day sessions will receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction during their session. These times may be rearranged due to specific needs of children and staff during the day (i.e. naps, snacks, etc.).