Start 'em young.
Specially trained pros guide your child into winter sports with the perfect mix of on-snow fun and indoor activities. Children receive 1-hour of one-on-one instruction per half-day session.
New for the 2018-19 Season, be sure to check out the Chickadees in their new location at Camp Snowbird on Level 1 of The Cliff Lodge. Additionally, Chickadees will now accept 4-year-olds at the beginner and "never-ever" levels.
- Skill Level: Beginner/Novice Skiers
- Age: 3 (willing, toilet trained children only. No diapers please).
- Session Times: 9 am - Noon; Noon - 3 pm
- Check-In: 8:30 am or Noon
- Location: Camp Snowbird, The Cliff Lodge, Level 1.
- Dates: Daily, from season opening to April 21, 2019 (conditions permitting).
- Price: Full-Day $227 / Half-Day $185. Includes snacks, indoor supervision and rental equipment. Lunch is only included with full-day program. Lunch is available for half-day session for an additional fee.
Check-In: Child must be present at these times to be scheduled for on-snow times. Space is limited. Please check in by 8:30 am for morning session and 12:30 pm for afternoon session. Participants who show up after the designated start time may not be able to participate in the program.
On-Snow Times: Children in full-day lessons will be scheduled for 1-hour of one-on-one instruction in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Children in half-day sessions will receive 1-hour of one-on-one instruction during their session. These times may be rearranged due to specific needs of children and staff during the day (i.e. naps, snacks, etc.).