- Tickets & Passes
- The Cliff Spa
Play Forever Presentation: Forest Health at Snowbird
Speak for the trees.
Snowbird, a mix of both private and public lands, is nestled among a small portion of the Uinta-Wasatch Cache National Forest—a 2,169,5960-acre protected area that runs from north-central Utah through southwestern Wyoming and is managed by the U.S. Forest Service. Join Snowbird and the Uinta-Wasach-Cache Ranger District for a presentation entitled "Forest Health at Snowbird" to explore the diverse ecosystem that exists on the ski slopes, understand the impact of beetle kill and balsam wooly adelgid on trees in Little Cottonwood Canyon and understand wildfire potential, management and prevention on the mountain.
- February 14, 11 am - 12 pm
- Location: The Cliff Lodge, Ballroom
- Guest: Uinta-Wasatch-Cache Forest Service Ranger District
- Pastries & coffee will be provided
- FREE and open to the public