Mid-Week Mountain Bike Race
Cross Country and Mini-Enduro racing for all abilities.
The Mid-Week MTB Race Series is back at Snowbird for 2 events this summer! A fundraiser for Bike Utah, the series is mountain bike racing for all abilities and ages.
The evenings kick off with free kids' races for youth (age 12 & under). After the last adult racer has finished, all racers have the opportunity to win great gear from the series' sponsors.
Cross Country Race
- Date: July 23
- Course: The course is fast and challenging, but ultimately fun and rewarding.
- Entry Fee: $17 in-advance ($25 on-site)
- Start Time: Kid's wave 6 pm; adult wave 6:30 pm
Mini Enduro Race
- Date: July 30
- Course: The course consists of 2 stages of timed descending, separated by untimed “transfer” stages.
- Entry Fee: $35 in-advance (no on-site registration is available)
- Start Time: 6 pm