Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits.
Snowbird will donate $5 for each ticket sold to the Play Forever Wednesday grant recipient of the week, with each organization receiving at least $2,000. Guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesdays lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at a Ticket Office. Ticket Offices are located at Creekside, the Snowbird Center and The Cliff Lodge.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays grant recipients exemplify the following Play Forever goals:
- Environment: Non-profits focused on environmental protection through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief: Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities.
- Participation: Non-profits that create a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in outdoor recreation.
Non-Profit of The Week
Utah Clean Energy
Play Forever Goal: Environment
Founded in 2001 as a volunteer organization, Utah Clean Energy has over 20 years of experience partnering with local communities to make clean, renewable energy more affordable and accessible. They are a local resource that specializes in collaborating with Utah’s leaders to find practical solutions for clean energy adoption and air quality solutions. Their core values reflect what is important and fundamental to Utah Clean Energy: respectful collaboration, high-quality, impactful work, passion and smarts, balance and well-being, empowering leadership, cutting through complexity, and working with intention and integrity.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.