SitBird Sit Ski Camp
Take your skiing to a new level.
Join Wasatch Adaptive Sports and Snowbird for SitBird–a 3-day, 4-night camp exclusively for sit skiers. Learn from the experts at Wasatch Adaptive Sports on how to confidently explore advanced terrain and snow conditions. Coaches will provide tips on finding the best line, reading the slope, steep skiing etiquette and terrain selection. Camaraderie and community are centric to SitBird, so the good times don't stop when the lifts close—the camp includes après ski events and a final night dinner.
- Dates: April 9-12
- Price: $300, scholarships are available
- Skill: SitBird is a camp for advanced to expert sit skiers. Participants must be able to load/unload the ski lift independently. Companions must also be advanced skiers.
- Equipment: Participants must have their own equipment.
The following is available to a sit skier and one companion:
- 3 full days of skiing with WAS instructors/guides
- Double occupancy lodging at The Cliff Lodge for 3 nights with check-in on April 9 and check-out on April 12
- Breakfast burritos and light lunches, daily
- Catered dinner on April 10
- Capacity is limited to 10 skiers. Applicants will be considered based on skiing ability and alignment with camp goals.
- Ground transportation is not included but can be arranged via Snowbird for a fee.