Do the right thing.
Help the environment and score sweet perks when you participate in the R.I.D.E. program! Designed to help reduce CO2 emissions and traffic congestion in Little Cottonwood Canyon, the R.I.D.E. (Reducing Individual Driving for the Environment) program rewards you when you take the UTA Ski Bus or carpool with 3+ people to Snowbird.
How it Works
- Download the Snowbird R.I.D.E. app. (Available in late January 2018)
- Find people to carpool with or ride the UTA Ski Bus to Snowbird.
- Track your R.I.D.E.(s) and earn rewards such as half-priced transferable Snowbird lift tickets, pocket-sized water bottles that support Protect Our Winters and early-access ski privileges on Gadzoom.
- Carpoolers enjoy free VIP parking!
- 1 point: Access to updated lift and trail openings, weather, road conditions and more.
- 5 points: Earn a Snowbird & Protect Our Winters pocket-sized reusable water bottles that reduce waste and support Protect Our Winters.
- 10 points: Earn a half-priced transferable lift ticket to Snowbird.
- After 10 points, become eligible to win additional rewards, such as early-access ski privileges on Gadzoom, and more.
- Most Points in a Season Reward:
1st Place: Ten-2-Share Card for 2018/19
2nd Place: 2-Night Stay at The Cliff Lodge
3rd Place: 1-Night Stay at The Cliff Lodge
The R.I.D.E. program at Snowbird is available to you with help from Protect Our Winters (POW), Breathe Utah, National Ski Area Association Climate Challenge (NSAA), Utah Transit Authority and Canyon Transportation.
R.I.D.E. in the News