COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Ski Free 5th Night Free
Give yourself a high five.
What’s better than a ski vacation? Getting to stay an extra night for free! Let Snowbird extend your winter fun this season with this inclusive package.
Book your vacation now and receive lodging, ground transportation to and from the airport, up to 2 free Adult Snowbird lift tickets per night of stay and get the 5th night free, starting at $184. Kids (ages 12 & under) ski free for every night of their stay.
Early booking for the Ski Free 5th Night Free lodging package is available for the 2020/21 season (valid: December 22, 2020 - April 3, 2021.)
- Offer Valid: December 22, 2020 - April 3, 2021.
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Extra lifts tickets for additional adults can be added through the reservation call center up to 3 days prior to arrival.
- Free tickets cannot be shared by all the guests in the room - only good for the first two adults and are issued as a multi-day pass.
- Lift tickets included in the package are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Round-trip Canyon Transportation shuttle service must be scheduled 3 days prior to arrival date.
- Valid for new bookings only and not available for groups. Offer is limited and maybe discontinued at any time.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Alta Ski Area upgrades can be purchased through the Ticket Office for an additional charge.
- Winter reservations are fully refundable 15 days in-advance, cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled for a later date in the current season.
No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is defined as a circumstance or occurrence beyond the parties’ control which makes it illegal or impossible for the event to take place, including, without limitation: (i) acts of God, (ii) disasters (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, and earthquake), (iii) war, (iv) riots, (v) terrorist act, (vi) government regulation, (vii) health authorities’ declaration of public health emergencies, epidemic or pandemic, (viii) strikes (ix) curtailment of transportation services, (x) public policies which prohibit participants traveling to or attending the event. The party impacted by a Force Majeure event shall promptly provide notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of a cancellation due to such event.