COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
The Mountain Collective Lodging
Expand your boundaries.
The Mountain Collective passholders receive exclusive discounts on lodging at Snowbird. Present your pass and save up to 25% off when booking your stay.
Discount applies to Mountain View bedrooms at The Cliff Lodge or 1-bedroom condos at The Lodge at Snowbird.
- Rates are exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations and dates selected.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Restrictions may apply. Holidays and weekends may require a minimum stay.
- The Mountain Collective passholders must present pass at check-in. Offer valid for pass holder only. Guests checking in without pass in hand will be changed to regular rates and charged in full at that time.
- Winter reservations are fully refundable 15 days in-advance, cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable, but can be rescheduled for a later date in the current season.
No penalties shall be applied due to a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is defined as a circumstance or occurrence beyond the parties’ control which makes it illegal or impossible for the event to take place, including, without limitation: (i) acts of God, (ii) disasters (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, and earthquake), (iii) war, (iv) riots, (v) terrorist act, (vi) government regulation, (vii) health authorities’ declaration of public health emergencies, epidemic or pandemic, (viii) strikes (ix) curtailment of transportation services, (x) public policies which prohibit participants traveling to or attending the event. The party impacted by a Force Majeure event shall promptly provide notice (which may be sent via e-mail) of a cancellation due to such event.