Camp Snowbird is a place where kids grow, connect and appreciate the unique qualities of people and nature. Snowbird is the ideal environment for kids to learn teamwork and compassion while developing a love for the mountain environment. Our days are filled with adventure, self-discovery, friendships and fun. Whether it’s exploring mountain heights or unleashing the inner artist, Camp Snowbird seeks to elevate summer.
- For the summer of 2019, weekly camp pricing has been reduced. Parents have the flexibility to add Snowbird transportation or provide their own to the resort.
- 10-Day Pack — Select the days to fit your schedule.
- We will provide snacks, but please pack lunch for your camper.
Camp Snowbird Pricing
- Single Day: $100
- 1-Week Session: $300
- Transportation is NOT included in the above prices. We can transport your child to camp for $10 per day or $50 per week.
- The Mountains Are Calling: June 10-14
Come set up a tent and hang in hammocks with us as we reflect on why nature is so cool. We’ll build forts from fallen trees, experiment with compasses, learn mountain etiquette and safety and create beautiful landscape art.
- Snowbird Games: June 17-21
Get ready for a week filled with friendly competition, leadership building and cheering on your friends. Our gaming facility will feature Pokémon tournaments, rock climbing, tech-deck halfpipes, archery shoots and much more!
- Captain Planet: June 24-28
Summon your inner superhero for a week of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Heart. Campers will participate in watershed experiments, wildflower tours and a visit from the forest service. We will celebrate our week of stewardship with a superhero festival! (costumes encouraged)
- USA: July 1-3
Celebrate Independence Week with a paper airplane competition, bottle rocket launch and patriotic tie dye. Note: Camp Snowbird will be closed on July 4-5.
- Creative Expression: July 8-12
Get your creative juices flowing while taking inspiration from the breathtaking beauty around us. Express yourself freely through art, song, writing and theater. Campers will have the choice to debut their masterpieces to their fellow campers at the end of each day during our spotlight hour.
- In a Galaxy Far, Far Away: July 15-19
Possess the skills of a Jedi do you? Join us for a week-long adventure to discover the force within you and all living things. Our focus will be on teamwork, balance and inner power all while participating in exciting adventures such as Ewok archery, obstacle courses, meditation and a Chewbacca roar challenge.
- Rockin’ Utah: July 22-26
Connect with Utah's unique heritage through crafts, games and cooking. We will embark on a scenic tram ride, tour Peruvian Tunnel and excavate our own rock treasures.
- Movin’ & Groovin’: July 29 - August 2
Let the epic lip syncing battles begin. Campers will really shine and step out of their comfort zone with dance parties, drum circles, talent shows and more. Throughout the week, we will feature music from all over the globe and discover the joy that music and movement brings to our lives.
- Sensory Overload: August 5-9
The outdoors is the perfect space for kids to listen to nature’s melody, watch a bird take flight and feel the mud squish between their toes. This week, campers will create nature potions, gooey slime, mud paint and much more. Remember, the most memorable days often end with the dirtiest clothes.
- Animal Wonders: August 12-16
Come marvel at the native wildlife that share the land, water and sky with us in the Wasatch Mountains. On top of participating in fun animal crafts and songs, campers will learn about wildlife conservation and how they can help protect our natural world and the wonderful species that live in it.
- Single Day reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. This includes if you have purchased the 10-Day Pack.
- Transportation is no longer automatically included. See the above Camp Snowbird Pricing section.
- For campers who have purchased transportation we depart from the Park & Ride (4385 Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd, Sandy, UT 84092) at the bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon each day at 8:15 am. Campers and counselors ride the UTA bus up to Snowbird and return them to the Park & Ride by 4:50 pm.
- Lunch is not provided at Camp Snowbird. Please pack a wholesome lunch for your camper.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops). Campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities.
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are required. No tank tops. Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
- Your camper's immunization schedule must be current.
- Swimming is offered every day. Let us know if your camper cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day.
- Camp Snowbird is an electronic device free zone.