Camp Snowbird is a place where all children are welcome and valued. Children at camp experience a deeper connection to the outdoors and nature, develop a sense of team work and collaboration, and form wonderful friendships. We strive to create an environment where this kind of growth can take place. We are thrilled to announce our new ‘afternoon stations’ for campers (age 7 & up). Each camper within this age group will have the opportunity to choose what activity they would like to participate in that afternoon. With this new structure, campers will form groups that share mutual interests and work as a team to create, solve, and explore in our beautiful canyon.
Summer Camp Pricing
- Single Day: $100
- 1-week Session: $355
- Early purchase and multi-child discounts available
- Everyone is an Artist: June 11-15
Create masterpieces in various mediums while taking inspiration from the breathtaking beauty around us.
- Captain Planet: June 18-22
Summon your inner superhero for a week of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Heart. We will look at our impact on the the environment around Snowbird, picking up any litter/trash people have left on the trail.
- The Wilderness is Calling: June 25-29
Connect with nature and wildlife while hiking, fishing, building shelters and much more. Older children will learn basic survival skills with our Patrol team.
- USA: July 2-6
Celebrate Independence week with a paper airplane competition, bottle rocket launch and patriotic tie dye. Note: Camp Snowbird will be closed on July 4.
- Invention Playground: July 9-13
Create projects according to 'daily challenge'. Children will learn to be creative, resourceful and work as a team.
- Creepy Crawlers: July 16-20
Come hunt for bugs and explore how these amazing creatures help our world! Take home your very own nectar and pollen rich mini-garden.
- BeaUtahful: July 25-27
Connect with Utah's unique heritage through crafts, games and cooking. Older children will explore the Temple Quarry historical monument.
- Rockin' Geology: July 30-August 3
Grab your safety glasses, hammers and come ROCK with us! Create rock jewelry, geodes, and much more. Older children will climb and repel giant slabs of granite while the younger ones practice on our climbing wall.
- X-Games: August 6-10
From slack line relays to bow and arrow target shooting. Campers will focus on good sportsmanship and supporting their fellow peers while they participate in our Camp Snowbird X-Games.
- Music in the Mountains : August 13-17
Come jam with us and spread positivity with a week full of drum circles, creative skits, dance and movement.
1-Day reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Online registration must be completed 48 hours prior to arrival.
Campers depart at the mouth of the canyon each day at 8:15 am. Campers and counselors ride the UTA bus up to the resort and return them to the Park & Ride by 4:50 pm.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops). Campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities.
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are required. No tank tops.
- Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your child cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day.
- Camp Snowbird is an electronic device free zone.