Camp Snowbird is currently closed for the season.
Please check back soon for summer 2020!
Camp Snowbird is a place where kids grow, connect and appreciate the unique qualities of people and nature. Snowbird is the ideal environment for kids to learn teamwork and compassion while developing a love for the mountain environment. Our days are filled with adventure, self-discovery, friendships and fun. Whether it’s exploring mountain heights or unleashing the inner artist, Camp Snowbird seeks to elevate summer.
- Transportation is no longer automatically included. See the above Camp Snowbird Pricing section.
- For campers who have purchased transportation we depart from the Park & Ride (4385 Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd, Sandy, UT 84092) at the bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon each day at 8:15 am. Campers and counselors ride the UTA bus up to Snowbird and return them to the Park & Ride by 4:50 pm.
- Lunch is not provided at Camp Snowbird. Please pack a wholesome lunch for your camper.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops). Campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities.
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are required. No tank tops. Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
- Your camper's immunization schedule must be current.
- Swimming is offered every day. Let us know if your camper cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day.
- Camp Snowbird is an electronic device free zone.