A new adventure every day in the beautiful outdoor setting of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Our campers learn about the mountain environment and connect with Snowbird's unique location through sports, art and wellness activities. Camp Snowbird is open for ages 5-12 years.
Kids ages 5-8 enjoy daily adventures exploring the mountain, as well as crafts, swimming, games, Snowbird's summer activities and more. Kids ages 9-12 experience more challenging mountain adventures and educational activities.
1-Day reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Online registration must be completed 48 hours prior to arrival.
Campers depart at the mouth of the canyon each day at 8:15 am. Campers and counselors ride the UTA bus up to the resort and return them to the Park & Ride by 4:45 pm. If you have siblings in Mountain School Summer Camps, please let us know so we can help you coordinate transportation.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops). Campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities.
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are required. No tank tops.
- Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your child cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day.
- Camp Snowbird is an electronic device free zone.