Mountain Sports Camps
Bike, belay, bolt & backstroke.
Mountain Sports Camp is currently closed for the season.
Please check back soon for summer 2020!
Enjoy our mountain playground while learning new skills. Campers can mountain bike, trail run, swim, hike and climb with professional coaches.
Guarantee your camper's mountain experience with early registration as space is limited. Small ratios, professional coaches and mountain sport specific activities are blended into a kid-friendly environment. Get your camper off of the couch and into the mountains!
- For campers who have purchased transportation, we depart from the Park & Ride (4385 Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd, Sandy, UT 84092) at the bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon each day at 8 am. We will shuttle them to Snowbird and return them to the Park & Ride by 5 pm.
- Lunch is not provided. Please pack a wholesome lunch for your camper.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops). Campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities.
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are required. No tank tops. Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.
- Your camper's immunization schedule must be current.
- A water bottle is required every day.
- Mountain Sport Camps are an electronic device free zone.